On this episode of the Real Estate Fight Club Podcast, Jenn Murtland and Monica Weakley are going to duke it out over “What is the right number of photos for your listing?” They talk about pre-screening and disqualifying buyers from the listing agent’s standpoint. They also discuss virtual and video tours. Today’s tiebreaker is Heather Herr- Team Leader for Team Herr at Coldwell Banker Realty.
- The entire idea is to get the feet inside the door, says Monica. According to her there should be 15 To 20 photos and no virtual tour.
- Monica thinks that from a marketing standpoint, you don't want to give them everything.
- Buyers think they have something in their mind but agents are listening for the unsaid, states Jenn.
- If you don't ask the buyer questions, you're actually in violation of a code of ethics 16.
- Jenn thinks that from a marketing standpoint, you give buyers just enough to create a call to action, but you also have other tools available for different types of potential buyers.
- Tiebreaker Heather says in terms of the number of photos to be used for listing, less is more because the first thing that people notice are the pictures and that's all they look at.
- Jenn and Monica agree to Heather’s view that there's no hard and fast rule but whatever the best feature of the house is you put a couple of pictures of that.
3 Key Points:
- Monica mentions that from the financial point of view you just never know when somebody is going to fall in love with some aspect of the house. So she is not going to try to talk to buyers in or out of it before they see it.
- Would you rather have quantity versus quality?
- Heather suggests rearranging the photos based on the type of property. So if the front of the house is not perfect, you have to try to find something that is great in the house.
- Jenn Murtland LinkedIn | Facebook | (513) 400-1691 | Website | Instagram
- Monica Weakley website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Real Estate Fight Club Podcast Facebook page | Instagram | YouTube
- Heather Herr 513-708-7770 | https://www.teamherr.com/ | email@example.com
Thank You To Our Incredible Sponsor Partners (Get Great Discounts with these links)
Vulcan 7 - https://www.vulcan7.com/jennifermurtland/
Coach John Kitchens Get Your Free Business Assessment at https://coachkitchens.com (Book A Call - Use Affiliate Code Fightclub)
Ghostpostr $50 off coupon - https://www.ghostpostr.com/ (Get your daily posts - Coupon Code Fightclub)