On this episode of the Real Estate Fight Club podcast, Jenn and Monica are going to recap the last year and look at where they think they were wrong. They discuss the episodes or tiebreaker that allowed them to see things a little differently. Then, they are also going to look ahead a little bit into 2022 and talk about what is in store. Don’t miss out!
- As a real estate agent and as a business owner, we grow, and we change as well as the market grows and changes, says Jenn.
- In episode 3, Jenn doesn't think one should provide honest feedback to the sellers until they have agreed that they are hiring you.
- Many agents want to hang their hat on the price and the feedback to get the listing. Monica agrees with Jenn.
- In one of their episodes, they talked about agents selling their own home and Monica recalls Jenn being very adamant that it was a very bad idea.
- Monica agrees that the responsible thing to do is to have somebody who can be an advocate for you outside of the emotions of your own home.
- In episode 34, they talked about how much the agent should know about a listing. They discuss the differences in opinions.
- In episode 22, they talked about hiring a virtual assistant. Jenn was absolutely against it. What changed and why?
- In episode 26, Monica and Jenn talked about giving feedback to the listing agent.
- If you have listing agents and you have buyers agents, the listing agents are the salespeople. As salespeople, it is your job to control the transaction. If you want what you want, you have to go out and ask for it and get it. It's your job, suggests Jenn.
- Is there any podcast that swayed your thinking about the topic? You were thinking one thing when you read what the topic was, but then after the conversation, you changed your mind? Share it with us at the Real Estate Fight Club Podcast Facebook page!
- Monica asks Jenn to name one challenge or one thing for agents that you think will be really important for them to succeed in 2022.
3 Key Points:
- Monica says that they did an episode about what happens when your friend wants to sell their house by owner. Monica took a softer approach like Jenn.
- Many agents don't have the feedback because they never had the initial conversation with the buyer. This is an inherent problem in our business, says Jenn.
- In 2022, we have much exciting stuff coming up. We will be introducing a new kind of episode in 2022, and it is going to be called the heavyweight episode, says Monica.
- Jenn Murtland LinkedIn | Facebook | (513) 400-1691 | Website | Instagram
- Monica Weakley website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Real Estate Fight Club Podcast Facebook page | Instagram | YouTube
Thank You To Our Incredible Sponsor Partners (Get Great Discounts with these links)
Vulcan 7 - https://www.vulcan7.com/
Coach John Kitchens - Go To www.CoachCode.com to get on the list!
Ghostpostr $50 off coupon - https://www.ghostpostr.com/ (Get your daily posts - Coupon Code Fightclub)
Cyberbacker - https://cyberbacker.com/ (Get a FREE gift to help you with Facebook simply by saying you heard it on Real Estate Fight Club)