On this episode of the Real Estate Fight Club podcast, Jenn and Monica are really excited as this is the 98th episode and the love they are receiving from their listeners is enormous! Today, they are going to duke it out over the question, “Is it outdated to leave your business card when showing house? Tune in for the verdict!
- Monica says that it is absolutely okay to leave a business card in a showing, so that it tells the owner that a particular agent has already checked the house. On the other hand, Jenn is not for leaving business cards in a vacant house; She says that it just creates a pile.
- Monica inquires, “If I was the listing agent, do I want the seller to know the names of the agents that went there?”
- Monica asks Jenn, “Do you feel a little bit anxious about your seller seeing other agent’s cards?”
- Leaving a business card at the counter can inform the owner that the agent has left; Although, Jenn sees no point in leaving the business card as the owner can easily get a notification in their super key.
- Explaining her thought, Monica says, “The seller should be made aware that somebody was in their house. If it’s electronically, that would be great.” But in the absence of an electronic device, I think as an agent it is important to notify the owner that, “I have been at your house.”
- Monica says since there is no technological solution yet, using a business card is the only option. She says it is a form of communication between you, the showing agent, and the seller. Jenn is still not keen on the idea.
- Steven Khalilzadegan, the tiebreaker for this episode, compares the circumstance of when the market was slower, and the units weren’t moving as fast to the current market and why leaving business cards is no longer required.
- In today’s topic, Monica and Jenn have to agree to disagree. If you enjoyed this or would like to share your opinion on this topic, we would love to hear from you. Go to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/realestatefightclub/ and let us know your thoughts!
3 Key Points:
- Monica and Jenn share their insights on whether or not it is old school to leave your business card when you are showing a house.
- Monica says since there is no technological solution yet, using a business card is the only option.
- Tiebreaker Steven Khalilzadegan joins the episode and shares his views on the topic; He believes that the practice of leaving business cards at a showing is totally outdated.
*STOP yelling at your phone and yell at Jennand Monica instead! Join us EVERY Thursday at 12pm EST for Real Estate Fight Club in Clubhouse. If you have an iphone but don't have an invite yet, text Jennat 513-400-1691.*
- Jenn Murtland LinkedIn | Facebook | (513) 400-1691 | Website | Instagram
- Monica Weakley website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Real Estate Fight Club Podcast Facebook page
Thank You To Our Incredible Sponsor Partners (Get Great Discounts with these links)
Vulcan 7 (2 week trial for $49) - https://www.vulcan7.com/jennifermurtland/
Coach John Kitchens Get Your Free Business Assessment at https://coachkitchens.com (Book A Call - Use Affiliate Code Fightclub)
Ghostpostr $50 off coupon - https://www.ghostpostr.com/ (Get your daily posts - Coupon Code Fightclub)
R.E.A.L. Support Solutions - www.realsupportsolutions.com (Promo Code Fightclub for $100 off your first transaction or 3 hours of training)