Drumrolls!! Finally, Jenn, Monica, and guest, Amber Allred are recording the 100th episode of the Real Estate Fight Club! This is the perfect opportunity to look back at some of the favorite episodes. Listeners will get some interesting stats that they have never probably heard about the podcast as well. Don’t miss this special episode!
- Jenn and Monica are reminiscing with their number one and favorite fan, Amber. Jenn and Monica love her so much. They are glad to record the 100th episode, which would not have been possible without the love and support of the wonderful listeners.
- Monica says with the reminiscing there will be some great tips and thoughts like always that help you in your business.
- Jenn and Monica travel back memory lane and share their journey of starting the podcast.
- There are a lot of great real estate podcasts out there that have guests and they present away. Monica shares how she liked the idea of presenting pros and cons of both sides of the coin so that agents could really take a moment, reflect, and decide which one they agree with.
- Many common scenarios in the industry and the different pros, cons, or point-counterpoint often set the stage for healthy discussion.
- For Jenn, the REFC podcast has been a lot of fun meeting people from around the world of random ages, those with whom she would never have had the chance to talk with otherwise.
- When it comes to choosing between Jenn and Monica’s viewpoints, Amber is team Monica. She shares why she makes that call!
- Jenn’s favorite episode is the one where the guests agree with her and her second favorite episode is the one where they talk about “Can buyers sell their own house or brand themselves?” She also particularly likes Episode 41 “Should you go first or last in an appointment?”
- Episode 82 was the third most downloaded episode, which was “So your friend lists their home as a “for sale by owner”? Monica got the most sidebar comments on that one because that’s really something every agent runs into at some point.
- Jenn shares her enthusiasm to discuss points with the listeners who disagree with her. She says, “Maybe we have a weird perspective, or we do not see it from your perspective so, come on the podcast, let’s talk about it.”
- During April and May last year, many people did not listen to the REFC podcast because everybody was in a frozen mode. But there are some really good episodes back in like mid-30s to early 40s, which the listeners should really go back to check out now!
3 Key Points:
- Real estate Fight Club jumped from 2000 downloads one month all the way to 2700, and exponential growth is expected!
- Amber picks her two favorite episodes - Episode 62, “Should The Buyer Pay Commissions?” and Episode 80, “Should You Always Say Yes To Buyers?”.
- When deciding upon the most popular REFC podcast, Jenn and Monica also looked at the ones that got missed a lot especially during the few months after covid started. They encourage the listeners to go back and enjoy that content they may have missed.
*STOP yelling at your phone and yell at Jennand Monica instead! Join us EVERY Thursday at 12pm EST for Real Estate Fight Club in Clubhouse. If you have an iphone but don't have an invite yet, text Jennat 513-400-1691.*
- Jenn Murtland LinkedIn | Facebook | (513) 400-1691 | Website | Instagram
- Monica Weakley website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Real Estate Fight Club Podcast Facebook page
- Amber Allred Facebook page
Thank You To Our Incredible Sponsor Partners (Get Great Discounts with these links)
Vulcan 7 (2 week trial for $49) - https://www.vulcan7.com/jennifermurtland/
Coach John Kitchens Get Your Free Business Assessment at https://coachkitchens.com (Book A Call - Use Affiliate Code Fightclub)
Ghostpostr $50 off coupon - https://www.ghostpostr.com/ (Get your daily posts - Coupon Code Fightclub)
R.E.A.L. Support Solutions - www.realsupportsolutions.com (Promo Code Fightclub for $100 off your first transaction or 3 hours of training)